Updates on www.tatungeinstein.co.uk

General Discussion & Welcome Thread
MikeDHalliday

Updates on www.tatungeinstein.co.uk

Post by MikeDHalliday » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Is anyone still in contact with Mario?

He hasn't updated www.tatungeinstein.co.uk for over 2 years now and the guest book appears to have gone offline. According to WhoIs, the domain is not due for renewal until May 2022, so we still have some time to use it's resources!

Just wondering how he is doing and if he has given up on the Einstein? I hope someone can take over the site if Mario isnt able/willing to do it anymore?

OK, Ignore this post! - Just seen this post! https://www.robheaton.co.uk/tatung/view ... &t=28#p224

Regards

Mike.
Ex owner of a real TC01 with Gotek boot drive and second drive, Joysticks, DAC hardware (Built but untested) and loads of manuals, books and mags. Living the emulation life now!

vanpeebles

Re: Updates on www.tatungeinstein.co.uk

Post by vanpeebles » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 pm

No contact made yet :(

MikeDHalliday

Post by MikeDHalliday » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Still no contact from Mario?

Whois shows that the domain was renewed for another 2 years March/April 2022 so someone is still interested in keeping it alive.
Ex owner of a real TC01 with Gotek boot drive and second drive, Joysticks, DAC hardware (Built but untested) and loads of manuals, books and mags. Living the emulation life now!

gunrock

Post by gunrock » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:54 pm

Could be auto renewed from a joint account, i.e. he's incapacitated, ill or dare I say it... dead?

Let's hope it's none of the above.

MikeDHalliday

Post by MikeDHalliday » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:58 pm

Blimey, let's hope not.

I hope he is just busy with family life?