2 Einsteins in 1 auction on eBay UK at the moment.

Buy, Sell, Trade & Wanted Posts can be found in here.
MikeDHalliday

2 Einsteins in 1 auction on eBay UK at the moment.

Post by MikeDHalliday » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:28 am

2 Einsteins listed a couple of days ago on eBay UK. Seem to be lowish serial numbers <5000. I have contacted the seller for more pictures and the S/N of the other machine.

Some rust evident on one of the machines, and the other machine looks to have many stickers on its keyboard :(

Postage is a bit excessive, but these will make a good addition to someone's collection if they work, and if not, they will make great parts machines.

I could go pick them up as they are only about 30 miles from me, but the Mrs would kill me if I came home with 2 more :(

Who is going to save these machines from oblivion?
Ex owner of a real TC01 with Gotek boot drive and second drive, Joysticks, DAC hardware (Built but untested) and loads of manuals, books and mags. Living the emulation life now!

arcadesy

Re: 2 Einsteins in 1 auction on eBay UK at the moment.

Post by arcadesy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:06 pm

I saw these, a potentially a good deal to be had if you were local, I'm not else I'd be tempted to rescue them anyway even though I don't need anymore
--------------------------------
https://twitter.com/arcadesy

MikeDHalliday

Re: 2 Einsteins in 1 auction on eBay UK at the moment.

Post by MikeDHalliday » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:20 am

The seller has added more pictures now, one is a really low serial number 6001824. :o Not the lowest i have ever seen for sale, but within the first batch run of machines released for sale.

It even comes with an 80 col card to boot.

These are really going to make someone very happy!
Ex owner of a real TC01 with Gotek boot drive and second drive, Joysticks, DAC hardware (Built but untested) and loads of manuals, books and mags. Living the emulation life now!